Monday, April 13, 2009

Gabes Family

Gabes parents and little sister come out to see the baby for a week. It was conference weekend so we didn't do a lot but visit with each other and play with Adeleah. It was wonderful to have them out and for them to get to meet Adeleah. Plus I didn't have to cook or do the dishes the whole time they were here so that was great, thanks for that. (Above: Adeleah during conference)
Aunt Cassie with Adeleah. Yes, we have the same name, I am trying to go by CJ when we are with his family so that we know which one of us they want.

Grandma Ruhnow with her grandbaby. About everytime I turned around she was holding her.


Grandpa Ruhnow, I think this was about the 4th time he had her and it was the day they left.

A picture Gabes mom took of us together one night.
P.S. I am sorry that I have been so bad about posting but you know how it is with a baby. I will post when I can and hopefully I will be able to more then every few weeks.




No comments: