Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July weekend!!!!!!!!!!





Adeleahs first 4th of July. For the 4th we spent most of the day here at home because Gabe had watch Friday night and so he didn't get home till almost 8 am and then had to sleep. But that was fine I had some things I needed to get done. Anyway, for fireworks we went to the beach and watched them over the ocean. It was really nice and Gabe even got a little swim in (although it was in the dark). Adeleah liked the fireworks and watched them all, she was really good all night, well until we headed home.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th and were able to spend a great time with family. And I would like to say thank you so much to my husband and all others who are in the military and work so hard to keep our great country free. Thank You!

2 comments:

millie said...

Cute pictures of the family.

Emily said...

You have such a cute family!!!