Thursday, May 27, 2010

Packing Day

So today the movers are coming to pack all of our house. It is very odd to think that we are moving to Hawaii in a week. I have been excited and still am but as all things do it is starting to hit me that this is all actually happening and everything. I know that it is going to be great and that we are going to do great, I mean come on we are moving to Hawaii and going to be having our 2nd child there. But it is still going to be hard to leave what I know and move somewhere I have never been. The leaving FL part is not, we never have loved it here but it is what I know. Anyway, I know we will do great and I am very excited. Well this is the last little time I have the computer before they come to pack it and I don't know how well I am going to be able to post until we get all our things again (could take 60-75 days for it to get there). So I hope you all have a great start to the summer:)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Good luck and enjoy the new adventure! Can't wait to see pictures of Hawaii!