Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally moved in!!!

So after not having our things for two months, we are finally in our house with all our things. I wish I could say that everything is ok from the move but thats what we get for moving over the ocean. Anyway, I have not yet taken pictures of the house because I am still putting small things away and putting things up. I hope that in the next week or so to have pictures for you all.

As of other news we are trying to come up with a name for baby girl, not as easy as with Adeleah. The only one that we both like so far is Kaylee. But I like it with a K and Gabe with a C. So I am going to put a poll up and would like you to vote on what one you like more. Or if you have a good name, I would love to hear it.

Other then that we are doing good and really enjoying living in Hawaii. The weather here is great, I have not seen it hotter then 87 and the lows are in the 70's. Plus I have made friends with a women from church that just lives down the street and they have two small kids that Adeleah can play with. Anyway, we are doing great and wish you could all be here with us. And I will hopefully post pictures in "my photos" of the things we have done so far in the next week.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Glad you are FINALLY getting settled in! :) I am jealous that you get to move to a warm, sunshiney state! We got orders to Washington state, and then eventually Virginia because of the boat Kyle got assigned to. Me and the girls are staying in Fallon because he leaves straight for deployment next month. Anyway, I voted on your little poll. My 4 year old is Caylee, so I'm a little biased on the spelling. ;) We spelled it with a C because all of our girls have C names. Otherwise, spelling it with a K is more popular. Also, the way you spell it has different name meanings if you care about that sort of thing. Can't wait to hear what you decide!