Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18 Months




I can't believe that Adeleah is 18 months already but we were very much ready for it. She went to her 1st day of nursery Sunday and she did great. She didn't care when daddy left and could care less when I went in to do the roll for primary. We hope it will stay that way:) Besides that she is doing great and finally starting to say some words. She can be a good helper but only when she wants to. She LOVES to watch "Tom and Jerry." If I need to get something done all I have to do is put it on and she will set there until its over. Other then that we are loving parts of this age and not so much other things that come with it.



This is just something we found funny the other night, well Gabe more then me:)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hey guys, long time no talk to! That is the most adorable video EVER :) Reminded me so much of my little girl's antics...Just wanted to let you know that I think she's stinkin cute!