Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Moms visit

Caylee 2 weeks old.
My mom come out for a week. It was so nice to have her here and Adeleah loved it.
We didn't get to show her everything that we would have like because it rained most of the time. But my dad and mom should both be coming back before we move in a few years.

This is the outfit Caylee come home in.

At the USS Utah and we also went to the USS Arizona.

Caylee and Adeleah in their sister shirts.

Dressed for church.

After church my mom took some pictures of us all together, Adeleah wasn't in the mood for pictures.

At the beach, they had a lot of fun.
Caylee was in her car seat the whole time and I still can't go swimming so I just played in the sand with Adeleah and took pics.
Grandma with Caylee, she was a lot of help to me and I am very thankful to have been able to have my mom here and spend time with her. Love you mom.

My mom with the girls the day she had to go home.
My mom more then likely won't see the girls again til Aug when we go state side for a visit, so I am very thankful for being able to web cam with them.

No comments: