Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Caylee 7 months...





Aunt Courtney and Caylee

Sisters


Caylee is such a wonderful baby and I still can't believe she is getting so close to being one already, where is the time going? She is still a little baby and so it is hard to think she is 7 months but if you see her move around you would think she is older. Caylee is still a mommas girl but I think it is getting better, she will go to people now without crying right away. She cut her two top teeth right at 7 months and she likes to use those 4 teeth. Sometimes I feel like we have a little puppy with all the biting, and don't let her get paper of any kind she will eat it faster then you can get to it. She started saying dada just in time for Fathers Day, which was a nice gift for daddy. And oh the smiles she gives, I love her smile and she loves to give them (well to daddy, mommy, and sissy), anyone else has to work a little for them. She loves bath time and likes to take them with her sister because they love to splash together. I am so thankful for my two wonderful girls and love them so much, but man are they growing up too fast.

No comments: