Thursday, July 19, 2012

What has been happpening this year so far.....

So I am not going to do a post about everything that has happened because it is just too much. But some things I will do a post for because they are bigger. But here is a run down of what has been going on with us this year:

January: Found out that Gabe would be doing something different in the navy for the time we have left here in Hawaii. And that he would be going to San Diego for the month of February for schooling for his new job. That left the girls and I with a month to do what we wanted. So we planned a trip to my parents for a few weeks.

February: The girls and I left the 3rd to nama's and papa's. Gabe left for S.D. a few days later. We had a great time at my parents. The girls loved helping with everything and doing everything. The high points were riding the horses, playing in the snow, getting eggs from the nama's chickens, and so much more. After about two weeks I went down to S.D. for a weekend of no kids with Gabe. It was going to be wonderful and  it was really nice but the day before I went I found out that I was pregnant (due Oct 18th) and started to feel sick. And so the whole time I was with Gabe I was sick and didn't really want to do much. But we were able to get somethings done and have fun. Went out to dinner with friends that had moved from HI a few months before, went to the San Diego Zoo, and other things. It was nice just having time to be the two of us. After that I went back to my parents and we had a little family get together for Adeleah's birthday that was about a week away. We come home on the 26th and nothing really happened after that other then me being sick and just waiting for Gabe to get home.

March: Adeleah turned 3, and Gabe come home a few days later. And not much happened for the rest of the month.

April: Gabe's little sister Cassie and her baby Cami come out for the month while her husband was in boot camp. I turned 12 weeks the first week of April and was finally starting to feel human again. Also the same day I was 12 weeks I went to Youth Conference for three days as a leader. It was camping and it rained just about the whole time but it was a lot of fun with the youth. Easter was that sunday and it was a lot of fun with the girls. We did an egg hunt before church and a nice easter dinner after church. The next week we had our first appointment for the baby. The baby was so active, it would not hold still for a very good picture. Then Gabe and I had a great chance to go to the Big Island for a few days while Cassie watched the girls for us. It was really nice, we both loved the Big Island. I will post more about that later. Other then that we did things with Cassie and Cami before the had to fly home.

May: I started to really feel baby kicking just before 17 weeks. Had Mothers Day, it was a nice day and Gabe was great. I got new dishes and glasses, and he cooked all the meals for the day. Other then that Caylee turned 18 months and started to go to Nursery! Oh and the very last day of the month I turned 20 weeks!

June: On the 5th we went in and had the big ultrasound and found out we are having.... a GIRL!!!! Yes, that means come Oct we will have three girls. We are happy and excited for her to come into our family. The girls are very happy and love giving baby sister kisses ALL the time. Although Adeleah wasn't happy for a few days that it wasn't a boy and she still tries to say that there is two and one is a boy and other a girl. The only other thing that really happened was Father's Day. It was an ok day only because Gabe and the girls were all sick and I went to church by myself. But I did make Gabe a really great raspberry pie.

July: Not much going on this month. Really just 4th of July. It was a good day we had a get together with our neighbors and had a water slide, pool, and food. And then at the end of the night we all got on top on the houses and watched the fireworks. Other then that I am 27 weeks today, only 3 months to go!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Funny! I had a dream just last night that you actually did have twins...a boy and a girl!