Monday, September 22, 2008

I can finally tell people!!!


I got a new calling a few weeks ago, Laurel advisor. So I am out of Primary, which is nice but sometimes I wish I was still there. But I will have fun with the girls and its one calling I haven't had before. So friday was my 23 rd birthday. Gabe brought me home flowers thurs night so that I could have them all day. And since we had already gotten us our gift for each other, we brought a wii, we didn't really do much. So we have been enjoying that and then we had some friends over that night for Cheesecake.

BUT.... want I have be wanting to tell everyone for weeks now is that I am Pregnant!!!!!!! I am 16 weeks and 3 days. I know I didn't have to wait this long but last year we had a miscarriage and so I wanted to make sure things were going to be ok this time. Plus today was only our 2nd appointment, but all was great and we even got to see the baby again. It didn't want to stay still so I don't have a good picture. But we will be going in about 2-3 weeks for the big ultrasound and I will let you all know what it is then and put a picture up.

7 comments:

Alissa said...

congrats! that's super exciting!

Alyssa said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! And I am also super impressed that you managed to make it to 16 weeks along without telling. :)

So when are you due? I'm guessing the end of March...judging by the differences in our pregnancy weeks? I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! Once again, Congrats!

Make sure to keep us updated as to how you're feeling, cravings, etc. It's always fun to hear those details.

Knit Wit said...

We are so excited!!!!

Amy said...

I am so excited for you Cassie! This is wonderful news!!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations Cassie!! That is really exciting! I can't wait to hear more details as time goes on. And a very happy birthday to you!!

By the way...this is Susan (Bake) Achurra.

BriANDaleen said...

That's great! I'm so excited for you!

Niki said...

CONGRATS Cassie!!! Sorry it took me so long to get here, I didnt get your other message until just now. I am super excited for you guys!!!