Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not much, Just life

This past week Gabe started "work" softball again for the fall. He had a game on tues and weds, I went to the weds one. They are doing pretty good, better then in the spring but that because they are having practice this time. It is fun to go, plus it gives me something to do out of the house and I get to talk with some of the other wives.
So friday Gabe had to work and then he had watch after that until midnight. I hate days like that when the only time I see him is in the morning getting him out the door and just before we go to bed. Thankfully we had a good day yesterday. Gabe did the yard and washed the car and I cleaned the house (some deep cleaning that really needed done). So not the most fun day but it was nice because we were able to be together. Oh and last night we watched Leatherheads, it was so funny. Or at least I thought it was.
Baby news: we will hopefully know what we are having on Oct 15th. I can't wait!!! So hope it lets us see and that Gabe will be here for it. (He leaves the next day for two weeks on the ship) If you want you can tell me what you think I am going to have. But besides that the baby seems to be doing fine. Still haven't felt anything, but love chips right now. Well hope you all had a wonderful weekend.