Friday, February 20, 2009

38 weeks....

So yesterday we had our 38 week appointment. But I have to start out with how our day started..... Gabe is working days for the next few weeks because most of the people from work are out on the ship. And because I am due so soon they didn't send Gabe out. So yesterday morning one of the guys from his shop came and got him for work and that way I could take the car and pick him up for the appointment. Well without knowing it Gabe took his keys (which have the car key), and so when I got up and started to get ready I thought I should make sure I knew where the keys where at. That is when I couldn't find them and then couldn't get Gabe on the phone. I finally got him about 20 mins before I wanted to leave. But anyway to make a long story short, Gabe used one of the guys cars came home with the key and then we both went over to the base. Dropped off the other car and then got to our appointment just in time. So yeah yesterday was a little crazy but all worked out in the end and gave us something to joke about. Anyway, at the doctors they checked me and I was 1cm, so I let them strip me. Not much has happened since that but my back has hurt more and today I have had a lot more mucous then ever before. Oh and Adeleah has been dropped/dropping since a few days after my last appointment, so the last two weeks I haven't hurt so much in my ribs:) And we found out that if I am late they will/can induce me at 41 weeks. Which if that is the case I will go for it because my mom will be here March 10th-17th and I need to have Adeleah before she leaves. The only thing we don't like about it is I will be 41 weeks on Friday the 13th. I am still hoping that things will just happen on there own and soon:)
Well that is about all that is going on here right now. I'll let you all know if something happens.

5 comments:

Knit Wit said...

Try eating some eggplant parm and see if that kicks things into gear.

Let us know if you need anything!

Kassi said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you! I've never been stripped, but anyone I know who has has gone into labor within a couple of days, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Emily said...

Cassie -
Good luck with all the upcoming (hopefully soon) excitement with your new sweet baby! Just hang in there, she will be here before you know it! Good luck and I'm very excited for you and Gabe!!

Cassie Marie said...

Hey darlin! How ya feelin? I don't know what I can do here but if there is anything let me know. Love you all!

Alyssa said...

I was thinking about you today. How are things going these days? Can't wait to hear the news when your little one arrives!