Friday, March 6, 2009

Adeleah Rose Ruhnow





































Adeleah Rose Ruhnow
March 1, 2009.
at
2:26pm
7lbs 11.8ozs
20" long
We are all doing good. Adeleah is great and we are so happy to have her here finally. Gabe is being a great daddy and husband. I am doing good and just happy to have it all over with.
The short story: Sat morning about 9:30am my water broke, went to hospital. By sunday about 5 am we pushed for about an hour, stopped. Started pushing again around 8am pushed for about 4 hours. Then tried to suck her out with a vacuum, didn't work. 30 minutes later we were having a c-section and within 20 minutes she was born. So after spending 4 days in the hospital we came home tuesday afternoon.
Sorry I haven't posted sooner but I am pretty immobile. I will try to post again at some point but there won't be much for a few weeks.









8 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on the baby Cassie!!! She is so cute!!!

Alyssa said...

Congrats!!! Adeleah is absolutely gorgeous! I love her dark hair. Take it easy (as much as possible) - I hope you get to feeling well soon.

Montserrat said...

HURRAY! I thought about you all day Sunday wondering how you were doing. Now I know why! She is so beautiful. Definitely takes after her mother. ☺ Hope you can get plenty of rest and just enjoy all the lovely newborness of Adeleah. Expect a package in the mail sometime in the next week or so!

Love ya,
Montse

Kassi said...

She is gorgeous!! Congrats, but I am so sorry that you had to go through so much!!! I wouldn't be able to move after all that pushing, let alone a C-Section on top of it! Hope you recover well!!

grannyshirley said...

Hey Cassie, Erin called me and told me you were in the hospital having your adorable little girl. I prays everything to go well. I am looking forward to holding her, in June when I come to Fl. What a cute little family.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, she is absolutely adorable.

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah, congrats! Sorry it's taken me so long to get on your blog to find out. She's adorable!

Makayla said...

Congrats Cassie!!! She is absolutely beautiful!