Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures

It has been raining here for the last 2 1/2 days and so I thought it would be a good time to post pictures and do a little update.
These first two are from today. Adeleah in her chair, she likes to sit up so that she can see what is going on.
This was sunday after church, I love this little dress from OshKosh B'gosh and her little shoes. I finally remembered to put the shoes on her, a few weeks ago they were still to big and now they won't fit for long.
This was also sunday, I was feeding her after church and this is how she went to sleep on me.
A picture of Adeleah and I on mothers day.
These three were from me playing around. I have some roses in my back yard and this one was just so pretty I wanted to try and take some with it and Adeleah. The rose was about the size of her head. This one I just love because it is just so much drama.

She was happy for some of the pictures. And if you are wanting to know, yes, I am doing cloth diapers.
Dress from Uncle Seth and Aunt Sarah.
These last two are just ones from sundays of Adeleah in different dresses. I love her ducky one, (my mom and Gabe just had to have it for her when we went to the outlet mall).
As for us not much has been going on here. Last week Gabe had to be gone for a few days with the navy, which left me with Adeleah. I think it went well, it is just really nice when Gabe comes home and helps out.
We went and saw the new X-men movie, it was really good. Adeleah could careless about the movie, didn't cry because of the it but she did cry because she wanted to stand or eat the whole time.
Next week we are leaving for a very long trip to see family. We are going out to Oregon for two weddings (both sisters of Gabe) that are a week apart on Saturdays. Then we are going to go see some of my family that is a few a hours away in Oregon, just over night. Then we are driving down the 9 hours to my parents house for a week, my dad will finally get to met Adeleah. After that we are flying out to South Dakota with Gabes family for a family reunion. And then finally about 3 1/2 weeks after we left home, we will fly home. It is going to be a very long trip full of family and hopefully lots of fun. And hopefully a somewhat happy Adeleah through it all.
But anyway that is about all that is going on with us.

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Your parents stopped by last Friday. It was so fun visiting with them. They mentioned you were heading out to Oregon and Nevada to visit. I hope we'll be able to see you!!! Make sure to let us know when you are in Fallon...or you can stop on your way down from Oregon. ☺ It is on the way.

Good for you for using cloth diapers. The money savings is amazing. We've used them with the last six kids.