Monday, May 4, 2009

Video

Video of Adeleah talking.

Things here have been good, not much going on. Adeleah goes in for her two month checkup tomorrow. I can't believe she is two months already. The time just goes by so fast, it feels like just yesterday that we had her and now..... Anyway, you all know how it is when you have a baby. And man do I love her. She is a great baby. She has her days when she makes life not so fun. But Gabe and I wouldn't have it any other way. The only thing we would ask for is that she stop growing so fast.

3 comments:

Montserrat said...

I started playing the video and soon all my girls came running to see cute little Adeleah. She's so darling!

grannyshirley said...

Adeleah just talked up a storm. She is so cute.

BriANDaleen said...

That is so cute! I just love baby talk!