Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 1/2 Months




She kept taking grandma and grandpas hats when we were with them that grandma got her one of her own to play with. She loves it and leaves it on until you take it off.
I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! She is great and we love her so much. I can't say I love the crying when I leave a room or biting. No she really is wonderful. She is now 25 in and 14 lbs 14.9 ozs. We are still breastfeeding and eats dinner and fruit in the mornings. She is still seeing what she likes and doesn't but most of everything she likes. She really likes ice cream, she got to try that when we were at fair. And yes I know I shouldn't give her it but she loved it and it didn't hurt her at all. She can sit on her own but ends up on her tummy after a few mins. Can't sit up yet but that is fine because she would just be back on her tummy anyway. She is able to get up on her hands and toes and do what I call baby push ups. I think she will be crawling in the next month or two, she wants to you can see it. And she loves bath time, the water is a lot of fun. Anyway, she is doing great and we love her so very much and are very thankful to have her as our darling baby girl.


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun that she loves hats! She is definitely a cutie!

Amy said...

she is so adorable Cassie!