Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another year older...

So I had my birthday on sat. It was good, Gabe took us to see a movie and out to dinner; he also got me a few gifts. All and all I had a very nice b-day. But anyway enough about that I don't really like to write about myself on here so. Adeleah is doing great, she is really wanting to crawl. She can now get on here hands and knees and today she was trying to actually move one forward. I can't believe she is about to start crawling, plus that means I need to work on my house and more things around. But it will be nice that she can come to me when she wants to and not just cry at me. She loves to eat and the only thing I have found that she just won't eat is peas. Oh and when we went out to dinner for my b-day she sat in a high chair the whole time and did really good just playing with a few toys. Now if only she will sleep through the night:)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Cassie!

Yay for Adeleah getting close to crawling. I've found though that instead of just following you happily, a lot of the time Lucy follows me crying. :)