Friday, April 1, 2011

Adeleah....






Adeleah is so funny and I don't know where she gets somethings from, like this video below.


We are trying to potty train and that has been a lot of not fun times for me and some for daddy. She is finally starting to get some of it down but #2 is a hit and miss. But I am not going into that because who really wants to hear about it, really?


She is really letting us know she is a 2 year old now. Sometimes she just makes me want to pull my hair out. I love her so much and don't ever want to live without her but sometimes I wish we could just skip over this next year and a half. But then I would miss theses great times and I don't ever want to have that happen. We love you so much Adeleah!


1 comment:

Ruhnow Rukus said...

So, she totally gets those moves from Uncle Seth...he looks just like that when he dances! I was laughing so hard!