Friday, April 1, 2011

Caylee 4 months!

I put these pics on here in the wrong order so this is about a week after she started eating. Love this face:)
Flower that I made, very easy and very cute.
1st time eating!
Caylee is doing great at 4 months.

On the 22nd she was:

11.15 lbs 26%

23.82in 51%


I started feeding her and she loves it. Caylee was/is always trying to get our food and so I knew it was time for her to eat. She is getting better at it by the day. Caylee is a very happy baby, very much a mommy's girl but will go to just about anyone too. She is teething and all the fun things that come with it. She loves her big sister and sometimes Adeleah loves her back a little to much. Caylee is a great joy to us and we all love her very much.

1 comment:

BriANDaleen said...

Umm, I need directions on how to make that hair flower! So cute!!!