Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Change in Plans

Yesterday we found out that Gabe now has to leave the day we are to go in for the big ultrasound. This didn't make me happy at all! So this morning we called to see about getting our appointment moved to the day before or something, but didn't get anyone. Thankfully just before Gabe left for work this afternoon (side note: Gabe is now working nights, good and bad at times), they called us back and the only thing they had open is tomorrow. This will put me at 18 weeks and 6 days, so hope they can see all they need to and that we can find out the sex. I really don't want to have to go back in, plus I really want Gabe to be there when we find out the sex of the baby. Besides that little change everything seems to be doing fine. I have started to feel the baby move. Not very much but thats ok with me. It just makes me happy to actually feel something in the some moments I do. I do feel bad for Gabe though because every time I say that it is kicking me he puts his hand on me and wants so much to feel something. I just have to tell him he will soon. Oh and monday we got the crib and changing table. That makes me happy and feel better that we have something for the baby finally. Well thats about it for now, just everyone hope they can see everything tomorrow.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I would definitely think they should be able to tell the gender as long as baby cooperates. My ultrasounds with both pregnancies have been at 19 weeks and we've had no problem telling gender. Good luck!

Oh - and with Jessie, I had been feeling her little movements a couple weeks before my ultrasound...but it took Ted til I was 21 weeks along. So Gabe will be able to feel the baby pretty soon I'm sure! How exciting.

Knit Wit said...

We can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!!!!

Then we can start planning a shower and all the other fun stuff!!!