Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Shower

My mail box....yes I know it needs a paint job.
Me in my new chair. Gabe says its not just my chair but our chair, because I won't be the only one using it with the baby. But really its my chair!

Just a few of me opening gifts. A lot of them didn't turn out because I was bad and forgot to tell my friend how to use my camera. But that's ok because they all start to look the same in the end just different things in my hands.


Our friend made these for Adeleah and they are just so cute. Gabe loves them and can't wait to see her in them. I think he is already found a dress he wants us to get to go with it.



A few of the things that we got for Adeleah at the shower.

I would just like to say thank you to those who helped with the shower and my two friends who did my shower for me. Thank you! and thank you to all who got us gifts.
As for baby news... don't really have anything new yet. I go to the doctor next week and they will do an ultrasound to see if she is head down. And they will check to see if I am doing anything yet or not. As for Adeleah she seems to be doing fine, still likes my ribs and moves around all the time (even though I don't know how she has the room to). As for me I am still very ready for this to all happen (well yes and no on the labor part) and to have her here with us.


3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm glad you had a great shower! How fun! And yes, I agree that the chair is yours...you deliver the baby, it should be yours. :)

Montserrat said...

The pink knitted outfit is darling! So happy for you. Now the real waiting begins.

The Youngs said...

Looks like a great shower! Cute baby clothes, too. :) Can't wait to hear the news of your little girl's arrival!