Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whats been going on with us....

I know its been a few weeks since I last posted, but I haven't really had anything to post about. A few of the things that we have done is;
1. Brought a chair for me and the baby. We will be getting that on Friday, I can't wait to have my chair.
2. Had my 32 week checkup. All went good, and I am now 33 weeks.
3. Gabe got the Dragonslayer of the Quarter. Which for anyone not in the navy it is a good thing, looks good on his record and means that he showed exemplary conduct.
4. We had our had our 2nd Anniversary over the weekend. Friday night we went out to a nice dinner at the Melting Pot. If you have never been there it is a lot of fun and it is all about Fondue. If you want to know more about it they have a web sit.
5. Went to the temple for the last time before the baby comes. We both love going and try to go once a month, but it is a lot for me by the time we drive to Orlando and do the temple thing and then drive back home. Plus I really don't want to have something happen and not be close to home and everything. But we do plan on trying to start going back in April or May.
That is about all that really has been going on here. The weather has been cold for about a week now and thats been nice. Friday is my baby shower! I will post pictures soon after that. Other then that we don't really have anything planed other then doctor appointments for me, the baby coming, family coming after Adeleah gets here, and going to Gabes little sisters wedding at the end of May. Well and we get to start looking for new orders next month!!!


Picture of me at 33 weeks and 2 days, I don't think I look much different then the last one. But I am at the point of this can all be done anytime. Well not before 37weeks but after that she can come and I will be just fine with it. I want my body back!

4 comments:

The Youngs said...

Awe... Cute belly! I want one. :) Sounds like you have been busy just getting ready for the baby. I'm so excited for you! Congrats to your hubby and his award. Isn't it nice when they get something that they REALLY deserve? And YAY for new orders! Are you guys hoping to pull for Fallon???

Alyssa said...

You look great! Yay for being close to the end. It's definitely nice to have your baby out and your body back.

Have a great baby shower!

Montserrat said...

You are going to be such a great mom! I'm so glad you are able to make it to the temple almost every month too.

I'd really like to get your address. Can you e-mail it to me?

montserratw at hotmail dot com

Kassi said...

I'm totally with you on the "I want my body back"!!! Pregnancy (or at least the last few weeks of it) really makes you appreciate your non-pregnant body!!!
Have a great baby shower!!!