Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Our new year has been good. Last night we went over to friends home and played some cards, ate some food and watched some football. We were home before midnight but both husbands had to be up early this morning. Gabe and I still stayed up and watched the ball in New York, but went to bed soon after. Today Gabe had watch from 7:30 am to 3:30pm. I stayed in bed and bummed around the house till he got home. Then we went to Babies"R"US and registered for the baby shower. It was fun to get more things going for Adeleah. But I think we are both realizing that she will be here before we know it. And at the same time we can't wait to have her here.:) We ended our day with the Olive Garden. It was nice to go out to dinner and just enjoy good food that I didn't have to cook. So all and all I think we had a good start to the new year. I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Day too and that 2009 can be a great year for us all.

P.S. To family and friends: you can view our registry online and in the store, it should just be under Cassie Ruhnow. And my shower will be on the 23rd of Jan, as of right now anyway.

1 comment:

BriANDaleen said...

Exactly how do you pronounce your daughter's name? I've never seen it before!