Sunday, August 2, 2009

5 Months Old!!!

Looking at daddy.
I love her smile.
This is a cute little outfit we/gabe had to get her yesterday. And I know I didn't need to put all three pictures of her in the same dress but I just liked them all:)
I can't believe she is 5 months already! She is the joy of our lives and we don't know what we would do without her. And she is growing up way to fast for the both of us. Gabe keeps telling her to stop it, but she just won't listen to daddy. Adeleah loves her toys and loves to play with us. She loves it when we play with her toy cow and make moo sounds, I want to get a video of it. She is starting to eat rice now and seems to like it. I had to start her on some food because she was driving us both crazy when ever we had food. She was always trying to help us eat:) The one thing I don't care for right now is that she will start to cry when ever we leave the room and she seems to want us right by her to play. So I will be happy when that is over. Adeleah is now in her own room and has been for about two weeks. She is doing fine other then the fact that she wakes between 6:30 and 7:30 ever morning. Which is fine because I get more done when I get up earlier in the morning. But it would be nice to sleep in with Gabe on the weekends. But I know that my sleeping in was going to come to an end at some point, its part of having children. Oh and she loves to talk very loud, which she is doing right now:) It is very much bedtime for her!
Well other then that she is just a joy to have and we love her very much.
Adeleahs farm, she likes to eat the pig and horse.
These we Adeleah and I playing the other day together.


As a side note: We do not know when we will be transferred, all we know right now is where (Okinawa, Japan). We hope to find out more this week about dates and everything. Right now I am just happy about finally getting orders but as for the rest of all this, I just don't know what to think. I mean in a year from now we will be living half way around the world and in a place were we don't know how to even talk to the people. But we have prayed about it and so I will be putting a lot of faith into this whole thing. And the main thing is that we will still be together as a family.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You will find that so many people want to practice their English skills with you that you won't really have a language barrier. At least that is how it happened with us at the Tokyo ended. I wanted to speak Japanese, but they would only speak English to me. You will have a blast!! Congrats on the orders, we would have gone back in a heartbeat.

Carina & Dan said...

I think the people of Okinawa probably do speak alot of English. We had an exchange student from there & she spoke excellent English. Adeleah does have an adorable smile.