Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This and That

1st- I got my hair cut just over a week ago. I love it. I really needed a change. The only thing I wish is that someone could come do my hair everyday for me. But it really hasn't been that bad because Adeleah likes to sit in the bathroom and play with everything she can get her hands on. So it lets me do my hair, and lets her eat everything. (not a great picture it is off my phone)
I just really liked this picture and thought the grandmas would like it too:)

2nd- My baby is growing too much, I can't believe she is going to be 6 months in a few weeks. Before I know it she is going to be one. It is hard to think that she is eating real food and playing with toys and just everything. Oh and she has two little teeth on the bottom. I found the first one and then about a week later/few days ago the other one cut through. (Picture)The other day I put her in it and she would just sit up on her own and play with the top of it/not the toys, what holds the toys. But I wouldn't change anything about Adeleah, I love her so much and she is just a joy to have.




3rd/last-Happy Birthday to Gabe. Sunday was Gabes 28th birthday. Gabe thinks he is old, which he isn't. But it is crazy to think that in two years he will be 30. I love my old husband:) We had a nice day just being together here at the house. He had to get ready to leave with the navy to the Bahamas, so we didn't do much. For his birthday I got him wii sports resort and a game for his psp. Wii resort is a lot of fun and Gabe played it more then he needed to and it put us up late packing. Anyway, Gabe left yesterday for a week to the Bahamas. Its not as fun as it sounds, they work a lot and unless you drink there really isn't much to do. Hopefully he will be back before Adeleah and I leave next week or it will be three weeks before we see each other again. This is the 2nd time since having Adeleah that Gabe has left, for the navy thats pretty good. Thankfully so far it has been pretty good with Gabe gone, Adeleah makes it easier then when it was just me alone. So we'll see how the rest of the week goes:) And hopefully I will hear from Gabe soon. I always hate it when hes gone, but love it when he gets home.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cute, cute hair!! And good luck being on your own with Gabe gone. I hope Adeleah makes things easy on you. :)

Montserrat said...

Love the new hairdo!!! It's funny to think that Gabe is only 3-4 years younger than I am. I'm turning 32 the end of November. =)