Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Caylee 5 months!


My girls are so cute!!!

( picture off my phone)



Caylee sitting all by herself for the first time.



I was really bad and just realized I didn't take any pictures for three weeks and so I don't really have any from the last month. So besides being a bad mom on taking pictures here is Caylee at 5 months.


Caylee is very much a mommas girl, she wants me over anyone else and if I leave the room she starts to cry or if I don't pick her up. So I have done a lot more things with her in my arms or with her crying at me. We have left the girls twice to go to the temple and a date night both times she cried and wouldn't eat. I felt so bad for the people watching her. Thank you again you know who you are:) Anyway, Caylee started rolling over just after the first of April and hasn't stopped. I can't put her done now without her rolling all over, well in her little area that she plays in. She doesn't seem to want to go to far from where I put her. She also has two bottom teeth now. Adeleah and Caylee both cut their bottom ones at around 4 1/2 months. But Caylee is faster on other things like the rolling and she sat all by herself right at 5 months. Oh and she is a talker, she has been talking as she falls asleep, its pretty funny and very cute! She is doing great, shes a great eater, and she loves her sister, thinks Adeleah is the funniest thing, its very cute to watch them together. We love Caylee and are so thankful to have her in our family but she needs to really slow down with the growing thing or shes not going to be my baby way too soon.

No comments: