Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hand, Foot, Mouth...

The first week of May Adeleah had a fever and wasn't herself at all. But it only really lasted one night and a day. But that next night she had a really bad sore throat and we thought she needed to be seen the next day, well I had also saw that she had some dots on her right hand and arm. By the next morning she was acting just fun but throat still red and she also had the dots on her face. I made her an appointment for that afternoon. Well I watched a little girl that morning too, thankfully she didn't get anything! By the time we went in she had dots all over her hands, feet, face, and butt. Now I had only heard of this but never seen it so I wasn't thinking this at all and we have no idea where she got it from. But yup she has/had Hand, Foot, and Mouth Diseases. Oh fun just in time for mothers day. They can't really do anything for it, it just has to do its thing. Thankfully it didn't really last long but it wasn't very fun for us because we had to keep her home and away from people. Gabe was very nice and let me go to church and he stayed home with the girls. But Adeleah is all better now thankfully, and the really great part is Caylee didn't get it and I hopefully she still doesn't. The photo is from sat night. I would have more of what she looked like but she would let me get any good ones.

No comments: