Friday, August 5, 2011

Adeleah...

About a week ago we put Adeleah to bed and were still down watching tv. We knew she had been out of bed and had gotten after her but we hadn't heard anything out of her and so we thought she went to bed. Well when I went to put Caylee down I all but walked on Adeleah.

Man is two not my favorite age! But at times I love the things she does and it just makes us laugh. Adeleah loves to dance, loves music, reading/being read to and (right now anyway) scooby doo. She has a mind of her own and will let you know it. She seems to like to push us to our limits on just about everything. Thankfully she can still be our sweet little girl giving lots of hugs and kisses. She loves her little sister and they are best friends. And I am still amazed at how much I love her even when she is being crazy and driving me crazy. I love you Adeleah and am so thankful to be your mom everyday!





No comments: