Friday, August 5, 2011

Our New Ride







Someday when the girls are out of car seats I know this is how they are going to want to ride all the time.



So we finally got a 2nd car! Our plan was to just wait until we moved again back mainland but because of Gabes new calling we knew it was needed. We first were looking at a midsize suv but they just don't have a lot of room when all the seats were up and we didn't want to get a big suv. The reason we didn't go with something small like a car was because we didn't want to have to get a different one in a few years when we have another baby and lose money in doing it. So we went with something that will last our family for years to come. Now I have never liked vans but I must say I love my new Sienna! It has lots of room for everything and is so easy to put the girls in and out. It drives really well and is so nice inside. But best of all it works for our family now and for years to come:) Thanks Gabe for getting me to drive a van and thinking outside of suvs. I love you honey, thanks for all your hard work:)

No comments: