Friday, August 5, 2011

Caylee 8 Months...







I can't believe my baby is going to be a year in just a few months! How did she get to be 8 months already. She is doing so good and I just can't get over how much I love my girls. Caylee is so great and has the best smile in the world, just like her daddy. Oh and she looks so much like Gabe, well to me she does. Caylee now has 6 teeth, she can walk holding on the things, stand alone, and (not happy about this one) can climb the stairs. If we don't put the gate up she will be up them in no time. She loves to eat and doesn't really want baby food but I still make her eat it. With all the food she eats you would think she would be bigger, she is a nice small little girl. Oh and she is still very much a mommas girl. Shes so bad that she doesn't even want daddy to feed her dinner and will start crying half way through her food and then I have to finish feeding her. But other then that she is a great baby and we are so thankful to have Caylee in our family!

No comments: