Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Gabe and I at the Lake. (not the best but
the only one we took of us together)

Kingsley Lake


A duck with her babies at the lake.

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! Gabe and I had a good 4th, went over to friends of ours and had dinner and then watched their neighbors sat off fireworks. It was just as good as going somewhere to watch them. So needless to say we had a late night and got up late this morning. Witch was fine by me, we don't get to sleep in together enough. By the time we got ourselves ready for the day we thought it would be fun to go out to Kingsley Lake at Camp Blanding. It was so nice. I haven't been to a lake since I was home in Fallon last summer. Most of the time we just go to the Ocean and that is fun but I just like everything about a lake more. Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

No comments: