Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here it goes...

Well I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time but haven't because I don't know what I would write. I still don't know what I will write on here, but here it goes.

I am a wife to a navy man. We have no children at this time. Want to very much but Heavenly Father hasn't blessed us with any yet. So right now my world is my husband Gabriel. He is a wonderful man and I am very blessed to have him. We are both LDS and love our church. I come from a small town in NV and grow up on a farm with horses and cows and you name it. But now I live in a big city and have no animals around. I miss the farm but don't always miss the work that comes with it. My husband is a city boy, who loves the country life. So hopefully one day we can go back to the country out in the west. As for now we are enjoying the navy and what it brings into out lives.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You will love it! :)

Alyssa said...

Welcome to blogging! :)