Saturday, July 12, 2008

Long Week


So this week has been a long one. A friend and I put a bridal shower on for another friend last night here at my home. I think it turned out good but I was so ready for the day to be over by the time it started. There was just so much we had to do the last few days. It started on wed with making about 500 egg rolls over at my friends house. Which was fun but took all evening. Thurs- I had to make the cake and start to put the icing on. I cleaned on my house (which those who have seen my home is thinking what was there to clean). Then yesterday I had to finish cleaning, decorate the cake, put up the decorations, and at some point Gabe and I had to run over to the base. So I am glad that it is all over and that I have nothing to do today. The only bad thing about today is that Gabe has to work and I don't know for how long. Hopefully he will be able to get to come home sooner then later and we can just have some time to ourselves tonight. Anyway hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and good weather.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Good job decorating the cake! The flowers on it look great! I hope you enjoy your relax time today.