Sunday, October 26, 2008

For my wonderful husband

My husband wanted pictures of me and this is the fast and easy way to do it.
I know that are not the best but had to take them myself. But here are a few
of me at 21 weeks and 2 days.
Baby news: just have my next ultrasound on the 5th and then my 24 week
appointment on the 14th. All is going well that I know of. Just can't wait to
know what we are having.

So today was our wards Young Women program. And since I am now in Young Women I got to sit up there with them, thankfully all I had to do was help sing the songs. The girls did a wonderful job and it was a great program. Now I just get to have a very quiet afternoon at home alone. Well I don't know if it will be quiet all that much. This weekend is the air show and so I have been getting to hear the Blue Angels fly over my house for the last few days. But its ok because it just reminds me of home in NV. Well I hope you all have a wonderful sunday. And honey I love you, can't wait to have you home in a few days.