Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Two weeks without Gabe:(




Gabe left this morning for two weeks on the ship. Sometimes I really hate the navy! But anyway, I just hope he is home for Halloween, I don't want to pass out candy by myself. And we have never had a Halloween together, always been on the ship. We did get our pumpkin done already, did it for family home evening. It was fun. I don't think Gabe has done one since before his mission. Here's our pumpkin!





Baby news: we have our next appointment (2nd ultrasound) on Nov 5th. So hope and pray it shows its little self to us. If you have any ideas about getting the baby to move for it, I am more then willing to try. Other then that all is going good. I feel the baby more and more, mainly in the afternoons. I love to feel it! Anyway, here is a picture of my belly. (Gabe took it and he only takes it of my belly, so sorry no head)

3 comments:

Knit Wit said...

like the Halloween template!!!

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah for cute prego tummy! How long does Gabe have left in the Navy, or is he making a career out of it?

Kassi said...

I don't know if you will remember me, but I was in your ward growing up and my parents are Donald & Kenna Schank. I happened to find your blog and wanted to say congrats on the baby! I had some advice for getting the baby to move around during the ultrasound. Try drinking or eating something with sugar (the more the better) while you are waiting in the waiting room for the ultrasound. That always seems to wake them up and get them moving! Hope you can see next time!