Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween is coming!



So with Gabe gone I have a lot of time on my hands. And not a lot of things to do. And so I put up Halloween the other night, not a lot but its something. It took me two hours to do it though. I know it doesn't look like it should have taken that long but it did. I did mind though because what else did I have to do. Plus I remember when I was a kid I loved to see the houses done up, so you can say I did it for the kids! Anyway, hope you like it and you all are having a good weekend.

2 comments:

Montserrat said...

Cassie!!!!! So glad you left a message on my blog. I've been wondering how you are doing. So excited that you are having a baby. Time really does fly by. Sara was a baby when we had that tire blow out on the way to young women. Remember that? Anyway, now I can check up on you and see what you've been doing.

Love ya!
Montse

The Youngs said...

Cassie-

Hey! This is Corinne (Johnson). I don't know if you remember me or not. We were buddies in choir back in the old high school days. I married the guy we used to talk about in class. Millie is my cousin, so I get to see her, Mike, and the baby every once in a while. I see that you're pregnant! Congrats! I pray that all is well this time around. You'll make a great mom!

PS... I'm a Navy wife too! :D