Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas on the mind

I seem to have Christmas on my mind a lot already for it only just being Oct. But I think it is because I want to get everything I need done like shopping and whatever else before Dec even comes around. I just want to be able to enjoy all of the time with my little family and I have the feeling that when our orders for Okinawa finally do come in my life is going to become crazy.
So last night I made most of Adeleahs Christmas stocking and then finished it this morning. I am very happy with the way it come out. I embroidered her name on the top and that is why I didn't get it done last night, plus Adeleah was waking up about every hour until midnight.
This afternoon when Gabe was getting ready to go into work for watch, Adeleah was playing with daddy's cover. It was just so cute and so I wanted to get a few pics of it, I must say she looked cuter when I wasn't taking pictures of her.



Oh and Gabe was playing with her the other night before he gave her a bath and took this picture. Just thought it was really funny and that my mom would like it. And Adeleah cute a top tooth on the 3rd, she now has three teeth.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Very cute stocking!

Knit Wit said...

That stocking came out so CUTE!