Friday, October 23, 2009

October so far

Update on Adeleah: she now can crawl! It's not full on crawling but she can get to anything she wants and anywhere she wants (video to come soon). And she just cut her 2nd top tooth, she now has 4 teeth. Other then that she is doing great and we just love her more and more everyday.
A friend of mine asked me to make this dress for her little girl for Halloween. She is going to be Giselle from the movie Enchanted. I think I did ok on it seeing how I had only a picture to go from. I will have to get a picture of her when she is all done up on Halloween.


These I did as a gift for some friends, hopefully they won't see this before we send them.

Oh and my older sister Jodie got sealed in the Reno Temple on sat to a very nice man. I was not able to be there but I am very happy for them. When I finally get to see pictures I will post a few.

Other than that not much has happened other then our orders getting changed, but we are excited about that. Hawaii is going to be great and we are looking forward to it. I only wish it wasn't so long til we go.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cassie you seriously impress me with your amazing sewing skills! The dress is beautiful! And the stockings are amazing. Way to go!

Kassi said...

That dress is awesome!I wish you lived closer so I could hire you in the future to make one for Mya!