Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween/Nevada Day

The witch with her little black cat at her feet. Isn't the cat so cute!
This was the little girl that I made the dress for, she looked really cute. This picture is not very good and it was at the end of the night so she already had candy all over it:)

This was and is the only candy she will get for Halloween, she loved it.




We went to our wards trunk or treat tonight for Halloween. It was fun and Adeleah was so cute as a black cat. I went as a witch and she was my cat. I was glad she didn't cry when we were there at me because when I was all dressed up at home she didn't like it very much.
But what really made the night was that we were able to go to a friends house and watch the Oregon Duck game. This made my husbands night and day, plus to top it off they killed USC (47-20). And for someone that doesn't care about sports it was a good game. GO DUCKS!!!
Oh and to all my Nevada friends, Happy Nevada Day!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Very cute costumes!